Books about financial literacy!
1. Great book: Rich Dad Poor Dad – Robert T. Kiyosaki
This is my first and favorite book on finance! I recommend to read to children and beginners in financial education.
***** My rating – five stars!
2. I want to live well in retirement: How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free – Ernie J. Zelinski
3. Who controls the money: Your Money or Your Life – Vicki Robin, Joseph R. Dominguez, Monique Tilford
*”Your Money or Your Life”
Information about the book: /Publication date-1992/Pages-291/Country of publication-…/
4. The Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness – Dave Ramsey
Information about the book: /Publication date-2003/Pages-237/Country of publication-United States/ Link in wikipedia.
5. The Richest Man in Babylon. This is a book by George S. Clason
Information about the book: /Publication date-1926/Pages-144/Country of publication-United States/Link in wikipedia.
6. The Intelligent Investor, – Benjamin Graham
Information about the book: /Publication date-1949—March 17, 2009/Pages-640/Country of publication-United States/Link in wikipedia.
For any questions, write to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org