Bitcoin crossed the $ 50,000 threshold, what’s next?
This week brought quite expected news in principle: bitcoin has crossed another barrier and today it can be purchased at a price of $ 50,000 !!!.
As for further growth prospects, according to Anthony Pompliano, co-founder and partner of Morgan Creek Digital Assets, bitcoin will continue to grow and by the beginning of the 2030s it will cost up to $ 500,000, and if you look a few decades ahead, even up to $ 1,000,000.
However, there is a reason that can still stop the growth of cryptocurrency: the world economy takes time to recover from the coronavirus epidemic.
And if now large and medium-sized businesses buy bitcoins, the question is whether they will continue to do so?
It is obvious that behind the growth of cryptocurrencies, in particular bitcoin, is the fact that large campaigns such as Tesla, for example, become their supporters.
So Elon Musk bought bitcoins worth about $ 1.5 billion.
On the other hand, there is a possibility that bitcoin will not grow so rapidly, since in many countries central banks lower interest rates on loans, make monetary policy more loyal, including tax policy.
All of these steps are being taken to reduce inflation and stabilize the economy.
Thus, betting on bitcoin is one of the ways to protect the purchasing power of states.
*What is this Bitcoin?
* Cost Bitcoins today – 53 989,00 $ – March 9, 2021.
* Bitcoin today – 54 054,60 $ – March 10, 2021
* Bitcoin – 56,394.60 $ – March 12, 2021
* Bitcoin – 61,283.80 $ – March 13, 2021
* Bitcoin – 59,423.00 $ – March 14, 2021
* Bitcoin – 52 310,40 $ – March 25, 2021
* Bitcoin – 57 210,40 $ – March 29, 2021
* Bitcoin – 62 632,20 $ – April 13, 2021
* Bitcoin – 54 792,40 $ – April 27, 2021